Set up a list of the services you provide and/or the products you sell. Add them to your Invoices and Sales Receipts to show customers what they paid for. Buy the products and manage Inventory so you know your profit. Run reports to find out your best-selling products and services that make you the most money.
Set up your Items, Products, Services, and Inventory lists using QB Desktop for both Mac and PC.
Beginning through Advanced
1.5 CPE, Certificate of Completion
- Prior QuickBooks® Desktop experience.
Who should take this class?
- Business owners and employees who maintain their company’s financial records
- Students and job-seekers will boost their employment marketability
- Entrepreneurs and new business owners who are just getting started, and want to make sure they have solid business knowledge so that they can succeed
- Seasoned users looking to glean essential nuggets of information to make using QuickBooks® easier and faster than before
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who wish to brush up on their skills
What You’ll Learn
- Defining Income accounts in the Chart of Accounts
- Setting up your Services list
- Setting up your Products list
- Selling services to your customers
- Using Invoices and Sales Receipts
- Using Purchase Orders to buy products for resale
- Managing Inventory
- Running Reports to show your best-selling services & products, and profit margins by revenue stream and customer
Here is the course outline:
1. Download the Handout
Download the handout that goes with the course.
Download the handout here
2. QuickBooks Items, Products, Services, and Inventory
Set up a list of the services you provide and/or the products you sell. Add them to your Invoices and Sales Receipts to show customers what they paid for. Manage Inventory. Run reports to find out your best-selling products and services that make you the most money.
Items and Inventory for QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Mac
Take this quiz to demonstrate your mastery of the material. Pass the quiz with an 80% or higher to complete the Course, earn your Certificate, and win points!
Quiz: Products, Services, and Inventory
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise Credit Certificate|