QBOA for Accountants and Bookkeepers Class
Sat., 9/21/19 @ 10am - 1pm PST. QuickBooks Online for Accountants (QBOA) helps manage clients, delegate task management, get certification training, and has bookkeeping tools not found in QBO.
- Prior experience with QuickBooks® for Desktop.
Who should take this class?
- Bookkeepers and Accountants new to QuickBooks Online.
- Bookkeepers and Accountants frustrated by QBO.
What You’ll Learn
- The difference between QBOA for Accountants and the client's QBO
- Opening QBO in multiple windows
- The Accountant's Toolbox:
- Reclassification tools
- Voided/Deleted Transactions
- Writing off invoices
- Journal Entries
- The Audit Trail
- Closing the books
- Mastering the Banking Feed
- Banking Rules for automatic data entry
- Super-cool features not in Desktop
- QB Payments merchant processing
- 3rd party apps including T-Sheets and Expensify
- Your specific questions answered!
Watch it again later
A recording of the webinar will be added to this course in two weeks so you can review it at your convenience.
Can't make this class?
Here is the course outline:
1. Where to take the class
Saturday, September 21, 10am - 1pm PST. Click the links below for instructions.
Please let us know how you will be attending!
How to connect to the Zoom webinar
Where to attend in person
2. Download the Handout
Download the handout that goes with the course.
Download the handout here
3. QBOA for Accountants and Bookkeepers
All the tips and tricks that will transform you from a QBO skeptic to a QBO lover. Really. I promise.
QBOA for Accountants and Bookkeepers
Take this quiz to demonstrate your mastery of the material. Pass the quiz with an 80% or higher to complete the Course, earn your Certificate, and win points!
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise Credit Certificate|