Quicken: Managing Personal Finances Class
Sat., 12/7/19 @ 2-4pm PST. Quicken personal finance software tracks your income, expenses, budget and tax deductions to make your tax returns easy.
Quicken personal finance software tracks your income, expenses, budget and tax deductions to make your tax returns easy.
- A copy of Quicken for Mac or PC
Who should take this class?
- Households who want to track and analyze where their money is going
- Investors who want to see the value of their holdings, and their net worth, all in one place
What You’ll Learn
- Setting up a new file
- Setting up your bank accounts
- Setting up your credit cards
- Setting up your investment holdings
- Creating your list of Tags
- Using the automatic import of transactions
- Writing & printing checks
- Running reports
- Getting ready for your CPA
Watch it again later
A recording of the webinar will be added to this course in two weeks so you can review it at your convenience.
Can't make this class?
Here is the course outline:
1. Where to take the class
Sat, 12/7/19 from 2-4pm PST. Click the links below for instructions.
Please let us know how you will be attending!
How to connect to the Zoom webinar
Where to attend in person
2. Download the Handout
Sat, 12/7/19 from 2-4pm PST
Download the handout here
3. Watch the Recording
This is the recording of the class you attended. Watch and rewatch it until it all makes sense!
Take this quiz to demonstrate your mastery of the material. Pass the quiz with an 80% or higher to complete the Course, earn your Certificate, and win points!
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise Credit Certificate|