QBO's Price Rules
Look what I found!
In QBO, if you charge different prices to different types of Customers, you no longer have to track who gets what pricing by using the Notes, or an external document. Instead, turn on Price Rules!
This flexible tool allows you to:
- Charge different prices for Retail, Wholesale, Manufacturing, and Friends & Family
- Apply discounts to various products
- Put specific items on sale for a designated time
- Customers can be assigned a default Price Rule.
- If you’re having a sale, use a Price Rule with a Start date and End date.
- Assign Price Rules to Customers individually, or by Type.
- Assign Prices to Products individually, by type of Product, or by Category.
- Adjust the prices either by Percentage or Fixed Rate. You can increase or decrease the prices, and Round up or down.
- Click Apply to see all the prices adjust at once.
posted Mar 22, 2:41 pm (154 days ago) , 0 comments