"All About QuickBooks" Series
7 QuickBooks classes to teach bookkeepers all versions: QuickBooks Online, Desktop, Mac, Self-Employed, QBO Advanced, & Quicken! Meets (mostly) the First Saturday of each month. 40% savings.
When bookkeepers learn the fundamentals of every version, they can support any client who comes their way!
This comprehensive QuickBooks class series meets (mostly) the Second Saturday of the month from September through November.
Click the Items tab above to read about each course and to see the schedule.
Each class covers one version of Intuit QuickBooks:
- QuickBooks Online (6 hours) - Choose from 3 different dates for the QuickBooks Online class, at no extra charge.
- QuickBooks Desktop (6 hours)
- QuickBooks for Mac (6 hours)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed (2 hours)
- QuickBooks Advanced (1 hour)
- Quicken for Business* (2 hours)
- Look What I Found! - Blisteringly hot new QBO features and cool troubleshooting techniques.
Normally, these classes together would be $544, but by signing up for the series you get 40% off. Six courses for $388.50!
Each webinar is recorded for you to watch again later at your convenience. Use the class Forum to ask questions any time.
If you miss a session, you still get access to the class recording!
*yes, we know Quicken is not related to QuickBooks or Intuit, but your clients don't know that.