"QBO for Business Owners" Series
14 QuickBooks Online classes to teach small business owners how to use QuickBooks. Meets (mostly) the Second Saturday of each month. 25% off.
Everything a business owner or employee needs to know when learning QuickBooks Online.
This comprehensive class series meets (mostly) the Second Saturday of the month from September through November.
Click the Items tab above to read about each course and to see the schedule.
Use QuickBooks to manage the bookkeeping for your business!
- QuickBooks Online Fundamentals (6 hours)
- Intro to Accounting for Business Owners (1 hour)
- Banking and Reconciling (3 hours)
- Projects, Progress Invoicing, and Job Costing (3 hours)
- Products, Services, and Inventory (2 hours)
- The Chart of Accounts (2 hours)
- Running Reports (2 hours)
- Credit Cards (1 hour)
- Bookkeeping Tricky Situations (3 hours)
- Backing Up QBO (1 hr)
- The QBO Mobile App (1 hour)
- Automated Sales Tax (1 hour)
- Budgeting (1 hour)
- Look What I Found! - Blisteringly hot new QBO features and cool troubleshooting techniques.
Normally, these classes together would be $518, but by signing up for the series you get 25% off. Twelve courses for $388.50!
Each webinar is recorded for you to watch again later at your convenience. Use the class Forum to ask questions any time.
If you miss a session, you still get access to the class recording!