"QBOA for Bookkeepers" Series
12 QuickBooks classes to teach bookkeepers to use QuickBooks Online for Accountants! Meets (mostly) the Third Saturday of each month. 25% savings.
When bookkeepers learn how to use QuickBooks Online for Accountants, they learn to manage their practice and support their clients.
This comprehensive QBOA class series meets (mostly) the Third Saturday of the month from September through December.
Click the Items tab above to read about each course and to see the schedule.
Each class covers one Intuit QuickBooks practice management topic:
- QBOA for Bookkeepers and Accountants (3 hours)
- Managing Credit Cards in Business (2 hours)
- QBOA's Work Center for Practice Management (3 hours)
- Bookkeeping's Tricky Situations (3 hours)
- Specialty Retail including Convenience Stores and Gas Stations (3 hours)
- Backing Up QBO (1 hour)
- The QBO Mobile App (1 hour)
- QBO's Automated Sales Tax (1 hour)
- Budgeting in QBO (1 hr)
- The Chart of Accounts (1 hr)
- Running Reports to Analyze for Growth
- Look What I Found! - Blisteringly hot new QBO features and cool troubleshooting techniques.
Normally, these classes together would be $409, but by signing up for the series you get 25% off. 12 courses for $306!
Each webinar is recorded for you to watch again later at your convenience.
Use the class Forum to ask questions any time.If you miss a session, you still get access to the class recording!