QBOA for Accountants and Bookkeepers Course
QuickBooks Online for Accountants (QBOA) helps manage clients, delegate task management, get certification training, and has bookkeeping tools not found in QBO.
Many Accountants and Bookkeepers are making the move to QuickBooks® Online, but others aren't ready yet. The interface is different so it can be hard to find the features you need. This class will introduce you to QBOA, the version for Accountants. We’ll answer your questions, show you where to find your familiar tools, and introduce all the timesaving tips and tricks that make QBO® easier to use than the desktop version.
We’ll also explore the benefits that come with your free ProAdvisor account: practice management tools, certification training and exams, the Work Center for task management, and software discounts.
- No prerequisite knowledge needed.
Who should take this class?
- Bookkeepers and Accountants new to QuickBooks Online.
- Bookkeepers and Accountants frustrated by QBO.
What You’ll Learn
- The difference between QBOA for Accountants and the client's QBO
- Opening QBO in multiple windows
- Reclassification tools
- Voided/Deleted Transactions
- Writing off invoices
- Journal Entries
- The Audit Trail
- Closing the books
- The Work Center
- Certification training resources
- 3rd party app discounts, including T-Sheets and Expensify
Here is the course outline:
1. Download the Handout
Download the handout that goes with the course.
Download the handout here
2. Watch the Video: QBOA for Accountants and Bookkeepers
All the tips and tricks that will transform you from a QBO skeptic to a QBO lover. Really. I promise.
QBOA for Accountants and Bookkeepers
3. Take the Quiz
Take this quiz to demonstrate your mastery of the material. Pass the quiz with an 80% or higher to complete the Course, earn your Certificate, and win points!
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise Credit Certificate|