The QBOA® Work Center for Practice Management Course
Intuit QuickBooks Online for Accountants (QBOA) has new practice management tools: the Work Center to track deadlines, shared documents, and client communication.
QBOA® Work Center Class Description
Intuit has introduced new Practice Management tools inside QuickBooks® Online for Accountants (QBOA). Join us to learn about the Work Center to track deadlines, to-do lists, and delegate tasks, Shared Documents, and My Experts to communicate with clients.
QAS Self Study
Field of Study
- No prerequisite knowledge needed.
Who should take this practice management class?
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who want to take advantage of QBOA’s free built-in practice management tools.
What You’ll Learn
- QBOA’s Accounting Practice Tools
- Work Projects and Tasks– what bookkeeping deadlines are coming up for your clients?
- Shared Documents – store contracts, bank statements, and receipts
- Client Requests – communicate with your clients right in QBO through My Experts
Here is the course outline:
1. Download the Handout
Download the handout that goes with the course.
2. Watch the videos: The QBOA® Work Center for Practice Management
Intuit has introduced new Practice Management tools inside QuickBooks® Online for Accountants (QBOA). Join us to learn about the Work Center to track deadlines, Shared Documents, and My Accountant.
3. Take the Quiz
Take this quiz to demonstrate your mastery of the material. Pass the quiz with an 80% or higher to complete the Course, earn your Certificate, and win points!
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise Credit Certificate|