Crunching numbers in a spreadsheet is only daunting until you know what you’re doing. Our 3-hour class teaches you the essentials of not just beginning-level Excel, but some of the more intermediate features that are essential to working with your numbers on a daily basis. We focus on the tools that will be most useful to you at work.
Beginner through Intermediate
Who should take this class?
- Business owners and employees looking to analyze data for business decisions
- Students and job-seekers looking to boost their employment marketability.
- Beginners who want to start from scratch
- Advanced students looking to fill in gaps in their knowledge. Since we specialize in what you “don’t know that you don’t know,” even seasoned users are guaranteed to glean essential nuggets of information to make using Excel easier than before.
What should you bring?
A laptop computer with Excel loaded (any version is fine).
What You’ll Learn
- Moving around in a spreadsheet
- Entering data
- AutoFill Handle
- Formulas and Functions
- Relative and Absolute Cell References
- Conditional Formatting
- Plus, you’ll learn valuable tips and tricks to shave time off your daily tasks.
Watch it again later
A recording of the webinar will be added to this course in two weeks so you can review it at your convenience.
Can't make this class?
Here is the course outline:
1. Where to take the class
Are you attending by webinar or in person? Be ready to go about 10 minutes before the start of the class.
How to connect to the Zoom webinar
Where to attend in person
Please let us know how you will be attending!
2. Download the Course Files
Download the handouts and files that go with the class.
Download the agenda
3. Watch the Recording
This is the recording of the class you attended. Watch and rewatch it until it all makes sense!
Learn Excel in 3 Hours Flat
To receive a Certificate of Completion for this course, submit your finished spreadsheet.
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise Credit Certificate|