Backing Up QuickBooks® Online Course
Back up your QuickBooks Online! Intuit’s web-based servers have backup options: export to Excel, archive a QuickBooks Desktop file, and use 3rd-party apps.
Backing Up QuickBooks® Online Training Course Description
QuickBooks Online is hosted, and hypothetically never needs to be backed up. But there are plenty of reasons to back up your file: an archive, a snapshot in time, a failed import, restoring accidentally deleted transactions.
We’ll look at several different backup strategies to choose which one is right for your needs.
We will also look at 3rdparty apps including Rewind.io, Chronobooks, and SafetyNet.
Field of Study
QAS Self Study
- Our "QuickBooks® Online Fundamentals" course, or
- Prior QBO® experience.
Who should take this QuickBooks Online Backups class?
- Anyone who works with QuickBooks® Online
What You’ll Learn
- Exporting QBO lists
- Exporting a copy to QuickBooks® Desktop for PC
- Copying one QBO file into another
- Using 3rd Party software solutions:
- Chronobooks for period copies
- Rewind.io to undo transactions
- SafetyNet for manual backups
Here is the course outline:
1. Download the Handout
Download the handout that goes with the course.
2. Watch the Videos: Options for Backing up QBO
There are several methods you can use to back up your QuickBooks Online file, depending on what you need the backup for.
3. Take the Quiz
Take this quiz to demonstrate your mastery of the material. Pass the quiz with an 80% or higher to complete the Course, earn your Certificate, and win points!
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise Credit Certificate|