Excel: Intermediate Class
Learn Excel, Microsoft Office’s spreadsheet software. This Excel tutorial covers sorting & filtering, pivot tables, logic formulas, text functions, and vlookup.
Once you’re familiar with Excel, learning the more advanced tools will help you analyze your numbers for solid business decisions. We'll create pivot tables. We’ll demystify dozens of handy formulas: vlookup, date, text and logic formulas. We’ll sort and filter data tables, name ranges for easy understanding, and protect worksheets to keep them perfect. We’ll also explore more tools that you can use as soon as you get back to work.
Intermediate through Advanced
- Our "Learn Excel in 3 Hours Flat" course, or
- Prior Excel experience.
- A copy of Microsoft Excel.
Who should take this class?
- Business owners and employees looking to manipulate and analyze Excel spreadsheet data for business decisions
- Students and job-seekers looking to boost their employment marketability.
- Advanced students looking to fill in gaps in their knowledge. Since we specialize in what you “don’t know that you don’t know,” even seasoned users are guaranteed to glean essential nuggets of information to make using Excel easier than before.
What should you bring?
- A laptop computer with Excel loaded (any version is fine).
What You’ll Learn
- AutoFill Handle
- Relative and Absolute Cell References
- Named ranges
- Data Tables for working with Lists
- Pivot Tables
- IF function
- AND/OR/NOT functions
- Nested functions
- VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP
- DATE functions
- TEXT formulas including CONCATENATE and splitting text into columns
- Tracing formulas
- Protecting worksheets
- Plus, you’ll learn valuable tips and tricks to shave time off your daily tasks.
Watch it again later
A recording of the webinar will be added to this course in two weeks so you can review it at your convenience.
Can't make this class?
Here is the course outline:
1. Where to take the class
Saturday, October 26, @ 10am to 1pm PST. Click the links below for instructions.
Please let us know how you will be attending!
How to connect to the Zoom webinar
Where to attend in person
2. Download the Course Files
Download the handout that goes with the course.
Agenda and Notes
Download the Course Files
3. Watch the Recording
This is the recording of the class you attended. Watch and rewatch it until it all makes sense!
Data Tables and Pivot Tables
To receive a Certificate of Completion for this course, submit your finished spreadsheet.
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise Credit Certificate|