Running Reports to Analyze for Growth Class
Customize reports in QuickBooks Online: Profit and loss statement (P&L), Balance Sheet, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, products, services, cash flow.
Now that you’ve spent hours keeping your business records up-to-date, it’s time to analyze your business. Who are your best customers? What products and services are your best sellers? Who owes you money, and who do you owe?
The more you slice and dice your data, the better decisions you can make to help your business grow.
We’ll customize your reports to pull the data you need, memorize your favorites for future use, and even email them every month automatically
Beginning through Advanced
2 CPE, Certificate of Completion
- Our "QuickBooks® Online Fundamentals" video course, or
- Prior experience with QuickBooks® Online.
Who should take this class?
- Business owners and employees hoping to gain deeper insight into the health of their business
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who wish to brush up on their skills
What You’ll Learn
- What reports are available at each subscription level of QuickBooks
- How to read a Profit & Loss report
- How to read a Balance Sheet
- How to read a Cash Flow report
- A/R and A/P reports
- Job Costing reports
- Who are your best Customers?
- What are your most lucrative services?
- What are your best-selling products?
- How to analyze your reports to decide what direction to grow in the future
- How to customize reports to extract exactly what you want to see
- How to memorize reports so you can run them again in the future
- How to email reports to administration automatically
Watch it again later
A recording of the webinar will be added to this course in two weeks so you can review it at your convenience.
Can't make this class?
Here is the course outline:
1. Where to take the class
Sat., 12/14/19 from 1-3pm PST Click the links below for instructions.
Please let us know how you will be attending!
How to connect to the Zoom webinar
Sat., 12/14/19 from 1-3pm PST
2. Download the Handout
Download the handout that goes with the course.
Download the handout here
3. Watch the Recording
This is the recording of the class you attended. Watch and rewatch it until it all makes sense!
The Balance Sheet
The Profit and Loss Report
Analyze your company for growth
4. Take the Quiz
Take this quiz to demonstrate your mastery of the material. Pass the quiz with an 80% or higher to complete the Course, earn your Certificate, and win points!
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise Credit Certificate|