Unmarking Billable Expenses
This free micro course will teach you how to unmark your billable expenses in QBO.
Unmarking Billable Expenses Course Description
Does your Sales bar show Unbilled transactions in the dark blue box? These are expenses you marked as billable, but haven't pushed to your client's next invoice. But what if this isn't your workflow? Maybe they got imported from Desktop, or you checked the box by accident. How do you get rid of them?
This micro course from QBO Rock Star, Alicia Katz Pollock, will show you how to properly unmark billable expenses in your QuickBooks Online.
Intermediate through Advanced
.2 CPE, Certificate of Completion
Field of Study
- Our “QuickBooks® Online Fundamentals” live class/webinar, or
- Our "QuickBooks® Online Fundamentals” On-Demand video course, or
- Real-life experience using QuickBooks.
Who should take this billable expenses class?
- Bookkeepers, Accountants, and Business Owners who need unmark billable expenses in their QBO.
What You’ll Learn
- Unmarking billable expenses in QBO
Here is the course outline:
1. Watch the Video
Watch this video to learn how to unmark billable expenses.