Year-End Cleanup for Tax Time Webinar with My-CPE.com
10 steps for year-end bookkeeping to get ready for taxes: clean up QuickBooks, reconciliation, inventory, depreciation, analyze reports, and close the books. This webinar is brought to you by My-CPE.com and Royalwise.com
Tax time approaches! We’ll show you the 10 steps you need to do to get your books ready for your accountant to do your taxes. Not only will you close your books, but we’ll show you how to analyze your business to help it grow next year. Who are your best customers? What are your best sellers? Who owes you money, and who do you owe? We’ll customize your reports and memorize your favorites for future use.
This webinar is brought you by Royalwise and My-CPE.com, Click this link to register.
- Our "QBO® Fundamentals" course, or
- Prior experience with QuickBooks®.
Who should take this webinar?
- Business owners and employees who maintain their company’s financial records
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who wish to brush up on their skills.
What You’ll Learn
- Steps to take at year end to make sure your books are right
- Categorizing Expenses
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Closing out Opening Balance Equity and Owner’s Equity
- Running your P&L and Balance Sheet
- Taking Inventory
- Closing the books
- Making backups
Here is the course outline:
1. Where to Register for this Webinar
This webinar is brought to you by MyCPE.com and Royalwise.com - to register please click the link below. https://my-cpe.com/company/royalwise-solutions-1577216553
2. Download the Handout
Download the handout that goes with the course.
Download the handout here
3. Lesson Plan: Year-End Cleanup for Tax Time
Tax time approaches! We’ll show you the 10 steps you need to do to get your books ready for your accountant to do your taxes. Not only will you close your books, but we’ll show you how to analyze your business to help it grow next year.
Year-End Cleanup for Tax Time
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise Credit Certificate|