Insightful Accountant: Mastering the Banking Feed
This QuickBooks Online Banking tutorial shows how to add bank accounts, import transactions, categorize expenses, attach receipts, and do bank reconciliations.
Eliminate manual data entry! In this tutorial on QuickBooks® Online Banking, we’ll show you how to add a bank account to QuickBooks, import and match transactions, categorize your expenses, and attach receipts.
One of the best features in QuickBooks®Online is the ability to connect your bank accounts and credit cards. The Banking Feed allows you to pull in your transactions and classify them automatically, instead of entering everything in by hand. But…the Banking feed has some interesting quirks you need to know about. If you use it right, you can reduce your data entry to almost nothing...but if you use it wrong, you double your income and code your expenses wrong.
- Our "QuickBooks® Online Fundamentals" course, or
- Prior QBO® experience.
Who should take this class?
- Business owners and employees who maintain their company’s financial records
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who wish to brush up on their skills.
What You’ll Learn
- How to connect your bank accounts to your QuickBooks
- How to import new transactions as they clear the bank
- How to import previous transaction history
- How to classify transactions through the Bank Feed to save time on manual data entry
- Which transactions you should NOT import automatically
- Workarounds for bank feed issues
Here is the course outline:
1. Download the Handout
Download the handout that goes with the course.
2. Watch the Videos: Using the Banking Feed
Replace this text with the short description.
3. Take the Quiz
Take this quiz to demonstrate your mastery of the material. Pass the quiz with an 80% or higher to complete the Course, earn your Certificate, and win points!
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise Credit Certificate|