5 Ways to Screen Capture Using Apple's Screen Shot Utility
Apple has a Screen Shot Utility that can capture your computer's screen 5 different ways: capture a section, full screen, window, record a window, or record a section of a window.
Your Mac computer has a really useful built-in utility: Screenshot. Join Jamie and discover where to find the Screenshot Utility, learn about the 5 ways to capture your screen, and how to customize the tool.
Beginner through Advanced
Field of Study
Computer Software & Applications
QAS Self Study
Mac OS 11.1 Big Sur installed on your computer.
Who should take this class?
Mac users that want to learn more about the built-in features of their computer.
What should you bring?
A Macintosh computer with OS 11.1 Big Sur.
What You’ll Learn
- How to screen shot using Apple's Screen Shot Utility
- How to capture a section of your screen
- How to capture a full window
- How to record a section of your screen
- How to record a full window
- How to select which display to capture when using multiple monitors
Here is the course outline:
1. Apple Screen Shot Utility: Watch the Video
Did you know Apple has a built in Screen Shot Utility that can capture your screen 5 different ways? Join Jamie to discover where to find the utility, how to use it, and how to customize it.