When you're starting a new business, Small Business Owners need to understand fundamental concepts about how to manage their financial records. We'll look at receipts, auto mileage, meals & entertainment, software, and best practices.
When you run a business, good record keeping is crucial to your success and growth. We’ll explain what records you need to keep, and why. We’ll also look at the role of bookkeepers and accountants, explore software options, and show you how to process invoices and credit cards in the field.
While this helps track your income and expenses for taxes, it also helps you analyze your sales to guide your growth.
No prerequisite knowledge required.
Who should take this class?
- Small Business owners
What You’ll Learn:
- Saving receipts
- Tracking mileage
- Bookkeeping options like QuickBooks®
- Web-based systems including QBO® and Xero
- Using an iPhone or iPad to write up estimates in the field
- Using a smartphone to take credit cards
- When do you need a bookkeeper?
- Writing Estimates and turning them into invoices
- Exploring the world of QuickBooks® Apps for timecards, tracking expenses, and managing inventory.
Here is the course outline:
1. Download the Handout
Download the handout that goes with the course.
Download the handout here
2. What businesses need to know about bookkeeping
Intro to Bookkeeping and Accounting
Take this quiz to demonstrate your mastery of the material. Pass the quiz with an 80% or higher to complete the Course, earn your Certificate, and win points!
Intro to Bookkeeping and Accounting Quiz
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise Credit Certificate|