Intro to Accounting for Small Business Course
When you’re starting your own company, good financial management and accounting tips are key to your success. Learn what kind of bookkeeping you need to do for your small business.
Entrepreneurs and new business owners are experts in their field and have a passion for what they do…but if they were good at bookkeeping, they would have become bookkeepers! This class is a great introduction to the business behind business. What do you need to know about bookkeeping in order to succeed? We’ll look at: The importance of good record keeping, saving receipts, bookkeeping software, taking credit cards, and how to know when you need a bookkeeper.
No prerequisite knowledge required.
Who should take this class?
- Small Business owners
What You’ll Learn:
- Saving receipts
- Tracking mileage
- Bookkeeping options like QuickBooks®
- Web-based systems including QBO® and Xero
- Using an iPhone or iPad to write up estimates in the field
- Using a smartphone to take credit cards
- When do you need a bookkeeper?
- Writing Estimates and turning them into invoices
- Exploring the world of QuickBooks® Apps for timecards, tracking expenses, and managing inventory.
Here is the course outline:
1. Download the Handout
Download the handout that goes with the course.
Download the handout.
2. Watch the Video: What businesses need to know about bookkeeping
What is bookkeeping for your small business? When you’re starting your own company, good financial management and accounting tips are key to your success.
Intro to Bookkeeping and Accounting
3. Take the Quiz
Take this quiz to demonstrate your mastery of the material. Pass the quiz with an 80% or higher to complete the Course, earn your Certificate, and win points!
Intro to Bookkeeping and Accounting Quiz
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise Credit Certificate|