We’ll delve into best practices about using credit cards for you own purchases, and explore the ins and outs of taking credit cards for your customer payments.
Who should take this class?
- Anyone who uses credit cards to pay for business expenses
- Anyone who would like to be able to accept credit cards for customer payments
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who wish to brush up on their skills.
What You’ll Learn
- Adding credit cards to your Chart of Accounts
- Separating personal and business expenses
- Managing corporate credit card accounts with multiple cards for employees
- Accepting expenses from the credit card bank feed
- The differences between Square, PayPal, and QuickBooks® Payments
- How to swipe a credit card on your smartphone
- How Payments are processed in QuickBooks®
- Managing credit card batches
- Sending invoices that allow clients to pay online.
- Automating monthly payments so that you don't have to lift a finger!
Here is the course outline:
1. Download the Handout
Download the handout that goes with the course.
Download the handout here
2. Merchant Services - Taking Credit Cards
If you use QBO, take credit cards with QB Payments. The rates are competitive with Square and PayPal. Your clients can pay their invoices online. You can run recurring payments automatically. QuickBooks will even batch deposit payments so that you don’t have do the work.
All About QB Payments
Quiz: Taking Credit Cards
3. Paying with Credit Cards
Learn to manage your credit card transactions in QuickBooks.
Using Credit Cards for Expenses
Quiz: Managing Credit Card Expenses
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise Credit Certificate|