It’s one thing to master routine bookkeeping techniques, but it’s completely something else to use it for rare business situations. In this special QuickBooks® Online class, we’ll look at these everyday business transactions: Loans, Lines of Credit, and Bartering. We'll also explore Recurring Transactions and time-saving tips and tricks.
- Our "QBO® Fundamentals" course, or
- Prior experience using QuickBooks® Online.
Who should take this class?
- Business owners and employees hoping to gain deeper knowledge of how to perform common business transactions in their software
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who wish to brush up on their skills
What You’ll Learn:
- How to add situation-specific accounts to the Chart of Accounts
- How to manage a Line of Credit
- How to separate out Loan payments for principal, interest, and debt protection insurance
- How to process Bounced Checks, both your customers’ and your own
- How to track Bartering, so you can track your true income and your expenses even though no money has changed hands
- How to memorize transactions, so the next time you don’t need to remember what you did last time
- Valuable tips and tricks to shave time off your daily tasks
Here is the course outline:
1. Download the Handout
Download the handout that goes with the course.
Download the handout here
2. Practical QuickBooks: Tricky Situations
It’s one thing to know all of QBO’s menu items, but it’s something else entirely to use it for non-standard circumstances. In this workshop you’ll understand how to manage these common but confusing scenarios: Bartering, Bounced Checks (both your customers’ and your own), Creating Loan Splits, Negative Merchant Service Deposits, and options for managing Client Retainers and Deposits.
Practical QuickBooks: Tricky Situations
Take this quiz to demonstrate your mastery of the material. Pass the quiz with an 80% or higher to complete the Course, earn your Certificate, and win points!
Tricky Situations Quiz
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise Credit Certificate|