Tricky Situations in QBO
Practical bookkeeping workflows for complex transactions: loans, line of credit, barter, bounced checks, customer deposits, negative batches, and vendor credits.
Advanced (Tricky) Bookkeeping Situations Training Description
What You’ll Learn in This advanced bookkeeping training:
- How to add situation-specific accounts to the Chart of Accounts
- How to manage a Line of Credit
- How to separate out Loan payments for principal, interest, and debt protection insurance
- How to process Bounced Checks, both your customers’ and your own
- How to track Bartering, so you can track your true income and your expenses even though no money has changed hands
- What to do when your daily credit card batch is negative
- How to process Vendor Refunds when they involve Products & Services
- How to memorize transactions, so the next time you don’t need to remember what you did last time
- Valuable tips and tricks to shave time off your daily tasks
2 CPE, Certificate of Completion
Field of Study
Who should take this class?
Other learners purchased these courses after completing this class:
Why pay full price? Sign up for a Royalwise OWLS Membership
and get this course and more for one low monthly price.
Silver membership pays for itself in just two courses per month!
Refunds & Cancellations
Royalwise Solutions Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Course Updated: September 2022
Here is the course outline:
Download the Tricky Situations (2022) Handouts
Download the handout that goes with the course.
Watch the Videos: Bookkeeping's Tricky Situations (2022)
This is the recording of the class you attended. Watch and rewatch it until it all makes sense!
Take the Quiz
Take this quiz to demonstrate your mastery of the material. Pass the quiz with an 80% or higher to complete the Course, earn your Certificate, and win points!
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise Credit Certificate|