Excel in 3 Hours Flat Course
Learn Excel, Microsoft Office’s spreadsheet software. In this Excel tutorial for beginners we’ll create formulas & functions, add charts, formatting, and print.
Expedited Excel Training Course Description
Crunching numbers in a spreadsheet is only daunting until you know what you’re doing. Our class teaches you the essentials of not just beginning-level Excel, but some of the more advanced features that are essential to working with your numbers.
If you’re self-taught, you’re guaranteed to fill in your gaps with cool tips and tricks.
Beginner through Intermediate
QAS Self Study
Field of Study
Who should take this Expedited Excel Training class?
- Business owners and employees looking to analyze data for business decisions.
- Students and job-seekers looking to boost their employment marketability.
- Beginners who want to start from scratch.
- Advanced students looking to fill in gaps in their knowledge. Since we specialize in what you “don’t know that you don’t know,” even seasoned users are guaranteed to glean essential nuggets of information to make using Excel easier than before.
What should you bring?
A laptop computer with Excel loaded (any version is fine).
In This Expedited Excel Training You'll Learn About
- Moving around in a spreadsheet
- Entering data
- AutoFill Handle
- Formulas and Functions
- Relative and Absolute Cell References
- Conditional Formatting
- Plus, you’ll learn valuable tips and tricks to shave time off your daily tasks
Preview this course
(Click play to watch the Excel in 3 hrs Flat course preview)
Here is the course outline:
1. Download the Course Files
Download the handouts and files that go with the videos.
2. Watch the Videos: Excel in 3 Hours Flat
This is the recording of the class you attended. Watch and rewatch it until it all makes sense!
3. Take the Quizzes
Take this quiz to demonstrate your mastery of the material. Pass the quiz with an 80% or higher to complete earn a Certificate to show your boss!
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise Credit Certificate|