QuickBooks® Desktop for PC Course
This Intuit QuickBooks tutorial for beginners teaches small business owners and bookkeepers to use QuickBooks Desktop on a PC: setup, daily data entry, reports.
Learn how to manage your company's daily workflow using QuickBooks Desktop on a PC. We’ll start with choosing the right version of QuickBooks for your needs, and how to set it up. Then we’ll take a look at all of QuickBooks’ features, and help you determine what steps will give you the reports you want. Learn to track your daily sales income and all your expenses. By keeping good records, you’ll have an instant Profit and Loss report and Balance Sheet for taxes.
- No prerequisite knowledge needed.
- QuickBooks® Pro or higher installed on your computer.
Who should take this class?
- Business owners and employees who maintain their company’s financial records
- Students and job-seekers will boost their employment marketability
- Entrepreneurs and new business owners who are just getting started, and want to make sure they have solid business knowledge so that they can succeed
- Seasoned users looking to glean essential nuggets of information to make using QuickBooks® easier and faster than before
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who wish to brush up on their skills.
What You’ll Learn
- The importance of good record keeping
- When do you need a bookkeeper and when can you do it yourself?
- Common bookkeeping mistakes business owners make
- Setting up QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Preferences
- Creating your Items list
- Working with Customers (Accounts Receivable): Estimates, Invoices, Sales Receipts, Payments
- Working with Vendors (Accounts Payable): Bills, Payments, Expenses, Checks
- Bank feeds
Here is the course outline:
1. Download the Handout
Download the handout that goes with the course.
2. Watch the Videos: Introduction to QuickBooks for Desktop PC
Learn how to manage your company by using QuickBooks.
3. Take the Quizzes
Take these quizzes to demonstrate your mastery of the material. Pass each quiz with an 80% or higher to complete the Course, earn your Certificate, and win points!
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise Credit Certificate|