This Intuit QuickBooks tutorial for beginners teaches small business owners and bookkeepers to use QuickBooks Desktop on a PC: setup, daily data entry, reports.
QuickBooks® Desktop for PC Course Description:
Learn how to manage your company's daily workflow using QuickBooks Desktop on a PC. We’ll start with choosing the right version of QuickBooks for your needs, and how to set it up. Then we’ll take a look at all of QuickBooks’ features, and help you determine what steps will give you the reports you want. Learn to track your daily sales income and all your expenses. By keeping good records, you’ll have an instant Profit and Loss report and Balance Sheet for taxes.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Set up a new QuickBooks file
- Create sales transactions to receive money from your customers
- Create expense transactions to pay your vendors
- Use the Banking Center and reconcile your bank statements
- Run reports analyzing your company’s performance
What You’ll Learn
- The importance of good record keeping
- When do you need a bookkeeper and when can you do it yourself?
- Common bookkeeping mistakes business owners make
- Setting up QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Preferences
- Creating your Items list
- Working with Customers (Accounts Receivable): Estimates, Invoices, Sales Receipts, Payments
- Working with Vendors (Accounts Payable): Bills, Payments, Expenses, Checks
- Bank feeds
6 CPE, Certificate of Completion
Field of Study
QAS Self Study
Who should take this class?
Other learners purchased these courses after completing this class:
Why pay full price? Sign up for a Royalwise OWLS Membership
and get this course and more for one low monthly price.
Silver membership pays for itself in just two courses per month!
Refunds & Cancellations
Royalwise Solutions Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Course Credits: 6 CPE, Certificate of Completion. Must be awarded within one year of enrollment.
Course Updated: December 2021
Here is the course outline:
1. Download the Handout
Download the handout that goes with the course.
2. Watch the Videos: Introduction to QuickBooks for Desktop PC
Learn how to manage your company by using QuickBooks.
3. Take the Quizzes
Take these quizzes to demonstrate your mastery of the material. Pass each quiz with an 80% or higher to complete the Course, earn your Certificate, and win points!
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise CPE Certificate|