Running Reports to Analyze Growth Course
Customize reports in QuickBooks Online: Profit and loss statement (P&L), Balance Sheet, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, products, services, cash flow.
Now that you’ve spent hours keeping your business records up-to-date, it’s time to analyze your business. Who are your best customers? What products and services are your best sellers? Who owes you money, and who do you owe?
The more you slice and dice your data, the better decisions you can make to help your business grow.
We’ll customize your reports to pull the data you need, memorize your favorites for future use, and even email them every month automatically!
Beginning through Advanced
2 CPE, Certificate of Completion
- Our QuickBooks® Online Fundamentals course, or
- Prior QBO® experience.
Who should take this class?
- Business owners and employees hoping to gain deeper insight into the health of their business
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who wish to brush up on their skills
What You’ll Learn
- What reports are available at each subscription level of QuickBooks®
- How to read a Profit & Loss report
- How to read a Balance Sheet
- How to read a Cash Flow report
- A/R and A/P reports
- Job Costing reports
- Who are your best Customers?
- What are your most lucrative services?
- What are your best-selling products?
- How to analyze your reports to decide what direction to grow in the future
- How to customize reports to extract exactly what you want to see
- How to memorize reports so you can run them again in the future
- How to email reports to administration automatically
Here is the course outline:
1. Download the Handout
Download the handout that goes with the course.
Download the handout here
2. Watch the Videos: Running Reports to Analyze Sales
One of the best features in QuickBooks Online is the ability to connect your bank accounts and credit cards. The Banking feed allows you to pull in your transactions and classify them automatically, instead of entering everything in by hand. Automation features like Rules do some the work for you. But…the Banking feed has some interesting quirks you need to know about.
Reporting at a Glance
The Reports Center
The P&L Reports
The Balance Sheet
Useful Reports to Analyze Your Business
Customizing Your Reports
3. Take the Quiz
Take this quiz to demonstrate your mastery of the material. Pass the quiz with an 80% or higher to complete the Course, earn your Certificate, and win points!
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise Credit Certificate|