Year-End Cleanup for Tax Time Course
10 steps for year-end bookkeeping to get ready for taxes: clean up QuickBooks, reconciliation, inventory, depreciation, analyze reports, and close the books.
QBO Taxes Course Description
Tax time approaches! We’ll show you the 10 steps you need to do to get your books ready for your accountant to do your taxes. Not only will you close your books, but we’ll show you how to analyze your business to help it grow next year. Who are your best customers? What are your best sellers? Who owes you money, and who do you owe? We’ll customize your reports and memorize your favorites for future use.
Field of Study
- Our "QBO® Fundamentals" course, or
- Prior experience with QuickBooks®.
Who should take this QuickBooks Online Taxes class?
- Business owners and employees who maintain their company’s financial records
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who wish to brush up on their skills.
What You’ll Learn
- Steps to take at year end to make sure your books are right
- Categorizing Expenses
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Closing out Opening Balance Equity and Owner’s Equity
- Running your P&L and Balance Sheet
- Taking Inventory
- Closing the books
- Making backups
Here is the course outline:
1. Download the Handout
Download the handout that goes with the course.
2. Watch the Recordings - QuickBooks Year-End Clean Up
We’ll learn 10 steps for year-end bookkeeping to get ready for taxes including cleaning up QuickBooks, reconciliation, inventory, depreciation, analyzing reports, and closing the books.
3. Take the Quiz
Take this quiz to demonstrate your mastery of the material. Pass the quiz with an 80% or higher to complete the Course, earn your Certificate, and win points!
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise Credit Certificate|