Learn about Live Photos effects, a new Control Center, the Files app, Lock Screen Notifications, and Do Not Disturb While Driving.
iOS 11Course Description
Why watch an "old" What's New video? Every year Apple releases new features to make your iPhone and iPad easier and more fun to use. There is SO MUCH that it can do! iOS 11 introduced Live Photos effects, a new Control Center, the Files app, Lock Screen Notifications, Do Not Disturb While Driving, and of course more.
Beginner through Advanced
What You’ll Learn:
- The Files app
- New Control Center
- New iPad dock
- iPad multitasking
- Drag and drop
- Apple Pencil
- QuickType Keyboard
- Apple Pay through Messages
- Do Not Disturb While Driving
- AirPlay 2 - control multiple speakers
- Live Photo Effects including Loop and Bounce
- Siri for music
- Notifications on Lock Screen
- Indoor Maps and Lane Guidance
- Many tips and tricks to make your computer easier to use than ever
Here is the course outline:
1. Download the Handout
Download the handout that goes with the videos.
2. Watch the Video: What Was New in iOS 11
Apple continues to innovate with Live Photo editing, improved Notifications, and a new Control Center.
3. Take the Quiz
Take this quiz to demonstrate your mastery of the material. Pass the quiz with an 80% or higher to complete the Course, earn your Certificate, and win points!
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise CPE Certificate|