In this Microsoft PowerPoint tutorial, design a presentation with templates, themes, graphics, and animations. Tips for a professional slide deck.
Microsoft PowerPoint Course Description:
Presentations are about connecting with people.
You don't need a degree in graphic design to create professional PowerPoint presentations.
This Microsoft PowerPoint tutorial teaches how to design effective slideshows without wasting ANY extra effort, so you can spend less time preparing your presentations!
Whether you're making your first slide deck or looking for ways to improve your skills, this course will teach you how to create presentations that engage viewers of any age and attention span.
Join this tutorial course for a step-by-step walkthrough of designing a PowerPoint presentation with templates, themes, bullets, graphics, transitions, animations, and sound.
We’ll also demonstrate how to present your work, export handouts, and share your content in a variety of formats.
With 3 hours of LIVE video training on how to design a PowerPoint presentation, you'll have everything needed to wow any audience.
You're just 3 hours away from presentation perfection.
- Microsoft Office 365 or a standalone copy of PowerPoint, Mac or PC..
Who should take this MS PowerPoint class?
- Business owners and employees who make presentations in front of an audience
- Students and job-seekers will boost their employment marketability
- Home users who want to make slideshows of their favorite images.
- People looking for a quick and easy way to create graphics
- Seasoned users are guaranteed to glean essential nuggets of information to make using PowerPoint easier and faster than before.
What You’ll Learn
- Choosing a theme
- Customizing a theme
- Adding pictures
- Cropping and resizing pictures
- Adding music
- Creating graphics
- Adding transitions
- Animating objects
- Plus, you’ll learn valuable tips and tricks to shave time off your daily tasks.
Here is the course outline:
1. Download the Materials, Class Example Media, and Final Exports (2022)
Download the materials, class handouts, and media that goes with this PowerPoint course.
2. Learn PowerPoint in 3 Hours Flat (2022)
PowerPoint allows you to make slide shows and presentations from the Board Room to YouTube. Incorporating text, images, transitions, animations, and sound will engage even viewers with short attention spans. Learn how to strike the balance between effective and overkill, as we walk though a multimedia presentation from beginning to end.
3. Take the Quiz
Take this quiz to demonstrate your mastery of the material. Pass the quiz with an 80% or higher to complete the Course, earn your Certificate, and win points!
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise CPE Certificate|