The 1099 Wizard in QBO® Course
Use QuickBooks® Online's 1099 Wizard to send 1099s to your Contractors. Automatically gather W9 info, send their 1099s by email, and submit to the IRS with just a few clicks!
QBO 1099 Wizard Course Description
1099s are due by January 31. Here's how to use QuickBooks® Online's 1099 Wizard to send 1099s to your Contractors. Automatically gather their W9 info, specify who gets 1099s, and QBO will figure out who qualifies. Send their 1099s by email, snail mail printed copies, and submit to the IRS with just a few clicks!
QAS Self Study
Field of Study
- Prior QBO® experience.
Who should take this 1099 Wizard class?
- Business owners who need to send 1099s
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who submit tax forms on behalf of their clients
What You’ll Learn
- Which Vendors qualify to receive a 1099
- How to use the Workers Center in QBO
- How to gather W9 info from Contractors
- How to use the 1099 Wizard in QBO
- How to choose what account categories contain 1099 expenses
- How to send 1099s to the Subcontractors
- How to submit the forms to the IRS
Here is the course outline:
1. Download the Handout
Click here to download the handout.
2. Watch the Videos: The QBO 1099 Wizard
Use QBO's built-in 1099 Wizard to submit 1099-NEC and 1099-MISC forms to your Contractors and the IRS.
3. Take the Quiz
Take this quiz to demonstrate your mastery of the material. Pass the quiz with an 80% or higher to complete the Course, earn your Certificate, and win points!
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise Credit Certificate|