Convenience Stores & Gas Stations Course
A video course to learn QuickBooks® bookkeeping for convenience stores, gas stations & other specialty retail. Find out how to track food sales, Lottery, tobacco, fuel, ATM, and merchandise.
QuickBooks® Bookkeeping for Convenience Stores Online Course Description
Find out how to leverage your Point of Sale reports and track your income and expenses using QuickBooks. We'll look at the Chart of Accounts, Items List, Memorized Transactions, and Custom Reports, everything you need for day-to-day operations.
QAS Self Study
Field of Study
- Prior QuickBooks experience.
Who should take this QuickBooks® bookkeeping for convenience stores class?
Businesses owners and Bookkeepers with:
- Gas Stations
- Convenience Stores
- Retail stores using a POS system.
What You’ll Learn
- How to integrate a POS system with QuickBooks
- Setting up the Chart of Accounts
- Inventory and Non-Inventory Items
- Daily Sales Receipts
- Managing Fuel purchases and sales
- Employee and House accounts
- Time Clock Kiosks with T-Sheets
- Daily, Monthly, and Annual upkeep
As a bonus, if you don’t want to do it all yourself, you'll get a discount code for our QuickBooks C-store template. It's already set up and ready to go!
Here is the course outline:
1. Download the Handout
Download the handout that goes with the course.
2. Watch the Recording (Cstores for QBO)
3. Watch the Recordings (CStores for QuickBooks Desktop)
Take this quiz to demonstrate your mastery of the material. Pass the quiz with an 80% or higher to complete the Course, earn your Certificate, and win points!
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise Credit Certificate|