FaceTime and Messages
Use FaceTime video chat to stay in touch with friends and family. Make texting fun with the Messages app's Animoji, Memoji, special effects, animations, and stickers.
Facetime and Messages Class Description
FaceTime and Messages are game-changing apps on your iPhone that help make communicating with others incredibly quick and easy...and fun! This instructional video is one of Royalwise's core training courses because of how integral these apps will become in your life.
You'll be wonderfully surprised to see how FaceTime truly brings a phone call to life. When you can see your loved ones' faces while talking to them on video chat...it makes all the difference in the world.
Here are a few real-world examples of why you'll soon not be able to live without FaceTime:
- out-of-state grandparents can see their grandchildren grow up
- parents who are away traveling can tuck their kids into bed
- couples-in-love can enjoy that intimate face-to-face feeling even when apart
- businesses can hold virtual meetings and host group video calls
When FaceTime, or even a regular phone call, is unnecessary or inconvenient because you only need to get or transmit quick bits of information, try Messages!
Texting with the Messages app allows you to shoot fast, efficient messages. And it's so versatile and creative, it allows you to share photos, forward news articles, and even play turn-based games.
- family members can unobtrusively check in on children and grandchildren across the country
- friends can make plans, share directions, and apologize in advance for running late
- texting even stops the yelling down the hall or downstairs to get another family member's attention
You'll soon discover why teens are glued to their phones: texting can be so creative and expressive. We'll cover the amazing, inventive ways you can liven up your text conversations, including Animoji, Memoji, bubble effects, full-screen animations, and stickers.
Take this course and you'll immediately be able to start having fun, playing with all these features you just learned.
FaceTime and Messages apps create fun, efficient connectivity.
We’re confident you'll love this course and give it a
Here is the course outline:
1. Download the Handout
Download the handout that goes with the course.
2. Watch the Video
Stay in Touch with Family: Using FaceTime and Messages
3. Take the Quiz
Take this quiz to demonstrate your mastery of the material. Pass the quiz with an 80% or higher to complete the Course, earn your Certificate, and win points!
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise Credit Certificate|