It’s time for your annual Christmas Holiday Newsletter! Make it easy with Apple iWork's Pages templates, and Apple Contacts to print mailing labels!
Having difficulty putting together your holiday newsletter? Maybe you’re also uninspired and not sure how to keep it from being plain and boring?
That’s kind of ironic, when your holiday newsletter is supposed to get you in the spirit of the season!
The Royalwise Solution: you are ready for Apple’s Pages, which helps you create snazzy, inviting holiday letters simply and easily!
Join Jamie as he teaches you how to write your Holiday Newsletter using iWork's amazing Pages templates.
Jamie will demonstrate how to choose an eye-popping elegant layout, and show you how easy it is to drop in your stories and pictures. Your annual newsletter will quickly take shape and be something to behold!
He’ll also go over how to use the Contacts app to format and print labels so you can snail mail your letters...just like old times!
Pages is also great for desktop publishing seasonal newsletters for your business that encourage engagement, whether you are driving holiday sales, discussing charitable endeavors, or sincerely sending people your best wishes.
Pages will inspire you with its fantastic designs and simplified process so you can be of good cheer!
Be prepared for all the compliments you’ll receive!!!
- No prerequisite knowledge needed.
Who should take this class?
- Mac users who want to organize all their photos on their computers.
What You’ll Learn
- How to import photos
- Organizing your photos
- Events, Faces, Places, Keywords, Flagging, Albums, Smart Albums, Searching>
- Enhancing Your Photos
- Rotate, Red-Eye, Straighten, Crop, Retouch,
- Brightness, Contrast, Saturation
- Edge Blur, Definition and Sharpness, Highlights & Shadows
- Temperature & Tint, White Point
- Sharing Photos
- Sending photos over email
- Uploading to Facebook
- Adding to Flickr
- Tweeting images
- Printing out favorite photos
- Sending pictures away to be professionally printed by Kodak
- Using iCloud Photos to send them instantly from iPhone to computer
- Creating Videos
- Choosing a theme
- Adding transitions
- Setting them to music
- Burning the finished slideshow onto a DVD
- Creating Books
- Choosing a book’s theme and size
- Changing page layout
- Adding photos to pages
- Changing page color
- Selecting picture frames
- Photo special effects
- Adding text
- Adding page numbers
- Sending to print
What Should I Bring?
- A Mac computer or laptop with Photos you want to work with in class.
Here is the course outline:
1. Download the Handouts
Download the handouts that go with the course.
2. Holiday Hands-on Series: Write Your Newsletter in Pages and Print Labels from Contacts
The Mac Photos app has amazing tools for importing photos, then organizing them. Improve your photos with the Photos' app powerful editing tools. Share them between devices, and with the world. Then keep your memories alive with prints, photo albums, and greeting cards.
3. Take the Quiz
Take this quiz to demonstrate your mastery of the material. Pass the quiz with an 80% or higher to complete the Course, earn your Certificate, and win points!
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise CPE Certificate|