Accountants & Bookkeepers! Master QuickBooks Online for Accountants (QBOA) the easy way with 3 hours of cool features, client management tools, efficiency tips.
In this class, you'll learn about:
- The difference between QBOA for Accountants and the client's QBO
- Opening QBO in multiple windows, and other browser tricks
- The Accountant's Toolbox
- The Audit Trail
- Batch deleting Unbilled Expenses
- Search tips
- Mastering the Banking Feed
- Banking Rules for automatic data entry
- Reconciliation tricks
- Super-cool features not in Desktop
- QuickBooks Payments merchant processing
- Wholesale Billing
- The Work Center for Practice Management
- Month-end Review
- Document Sharing
- Your specific questions answered!
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the differences between QBO and QBOA
- Describe how to access accountant-only tools
- Recall tips and tricks that make the software easier to use
- Recognize automations that streamline your data entry and file review
- Identify resources only available to ProAdvisors
- Recognize QBOA’s practice management tools to keep track of clients
2.5 CPE, Certificate of Completion
Field of Study
Computer Software & Applications
QAS / Self Study
Who should take this class?
Preview this course:
Get a sneak peek of what's inside this value-packed training. Watch the brief video below to explore the topics we'll cover and see the quality of content you can expect. Your journey to mastering the material starts here!
QBOA for ProAdvisors Course Description
Accountants are falling in love with QuickBooks Online for Accountants (QBOA)!
Many accountants and bookkeepers are making the move to QuickBooks® Online, but others aren't so sure...and that’s where this course will help! Join us for this valuable introduction to QBOA, the version of QBO® built especially for Accountants.
QBOA has a vast set of features not available in QuickBooks Desktop. The interface is different, so when you’re just getting started it can be hard to find the features you need. We’ll answer your questions, show you where to find your familiar tools, and introduce all the timesaving tips and tricks that make QBO easier to use than the desktop version.
We’ll also explore the benefits that come with your free ProAdvisor account: practice management tools, certification training and exams, the Work Center for task lists, and software discounts.
Learn back door shortcuts, interface tricks, and accountant-only tools that allow you to cut your client work in half. Make more money for doing less by taking advantage of Alicia's tips that you may not discover on your own.
Discover why accounting professionals like you are getting excited for 'QBOA for ProAdvisors'
Find out what you've been missing. See what prior learners have to say about their journey with Alicia & her class, QBOA for ProAdvisors.
You'll have lifetime access to the on-demand course including all handouts & class material. You'll also be able to ask questions in the Q&A forum & get answers, even years later. You can pause, rewind, speed up, & watch again & again as you apply what you learn to each situation as it crops up.
Want this course for FREE? Unlock this course & more for no extra cost with an OWLS Membership!
Get instant access to ALL of Alicia's QuickBooks courses for FREE when you become a silver member - it's the perfect way to maximize your learning!
OWLfred says, "Silver membership pays for itself in just two courses per month!"
Brought to you in part by UNCAT
UNCAT is a software tool that helps accountants and bookkeepers clean up uncategorized transactions with their clients and sync them with QuickBooks and Xero. It's designed to save time and make life easier for clients by eliminating the need for spreadsheets and manual copy-pasting of client responses into accounting software.
Stop herding cats!
Fix uncategorized transactions with Uncat.
Some of the key features of UNCAT include:
- Integration with QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, and Xero
- Automatic notifications to client users each week (or daily or monthly) by email and optionally by SMS text message when there are transactions that need their response
- The ability to choose which accounts to sync for each client, such as Uncategorized Expense, Uncategorized Income, Uncategorized Asset, Ask My Accountant, Ask Client, Suspense, etc.
- The ability to sync transactions back up to 3 months by default, with the option to sync back further for a small one-time charge.
Click here to start your 14-day trial of UNCAT (no credit card is required to sign up). Thank you UNCAT.
Refunds & Cancellations
Royalwise Solutions Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Course Credits: 3 CPE, Certificate of Completion. Must be awarded within one year of enrollment.
Course Updated: December 2023
Course Page Updated: December 2023
Here is the course outline:
Download the Handout
Download the handout that goes with the course.
Watch the Videos: QBOA for ProAdvisors 2023
Accountants & Bookkeepers! Master QuickBooks Online for Accountants (QBOA) the easy way with 2.5 hours of cool features, client management tools, efficiency tips.
Quiz and CPE Credit
Take this quiz to demonstrate your mastery of the material. Pass the quiz with an 80% or higher to complete the Course, earn your Certificate, and win points!
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise CPE Certificate