Word in 3 Hours Flat Course
Learn MS Word, Microsoft Office’s word processing program. In this Word tutorial for beginners we’ll write a document, format fonts, insert images, and more.
Course DescriptionLearn how to do word processing! Word is one of those applications where everyone thinks they know how to use it because you can just open it up and go, but the truth is there are actually a wealth of techniques and features that will make your documents sparkle. Plus, a little training will cut down the time it takes you to make your letters and reports.
Who should take this class?
- Business owners and employees who write letters and reports
- Students and job-seekers will boost their employment marketability
- Seasoned users are guaranteed to glean essential nuggets of information to make using Word easier and faster than before
What You’ll Learn
- Word Wrap
- Selecting techniques
- Copy/Paste, Drag & Drop
- Character Formatting
- Paragraph Formatting
- Line Spacing
- Page Margins
- Bullets & Numbering
- Page Breaks
- Page Numbering
- Desktop Publishing
- Answer your specific questions.
- Plus, you’ll learn valuable tips and tricks to shave time off your daily tasks.
Here is the course outline:
1. Download the Handout
Download the handout that goes with the course.
Download the handout here
2. Watch the Videos: Learn Microsoft Word in 3 Hours Flat!
Word is one of those applications where everyone thinks they know how to use it because you can just open it up and go, but the truth is there are actually a wealth of techniques and features that will make your documents sparkle.
Text and Paragraph Formatting
Styles, Layout, Images, Page Numbers, and the Table of Contents
3. Take the Quiz
Take this quiz to demonstrate your mastery of the material. Pass the quiz with an 80% or higher to complete the Course, earn your Certificate, and win points!
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise Credit Certificate|