Word: Formatting Reports Course
Learn to format Microsoft Word business documents and school reports in this intermediate tutorial. Font styles, page layout, headers & footers, TOC, and index.
Learn how to format business and school documents quickly and efficiently in this class! We’ll guide you from the cover page to the index, and everything in between.
This class will save you hours of time with every report you write. We’ll teach you all about page numbering, cover pages, headers & footers, sizing margin gutters for binders, formatting images, working with styles, and creating an automatic table of contents. Your documents will look great, and take less time!
You’ll receive an A+ in appearance (but the grade you get on the content is up to you, lol)!
- Experience using Microsoft Word
- A copy of Microsoft Word on your computer (any version, Mac or PC)
Who should take this class?
- Business owners and employees who write reports
- Students who write research papers
- Job-seekers wishing to boost their employment marketability
- Seasoned users are guaranteed to glean essential nuggets of information to make using Word easier and faster than before
What You’ll Learn
- Cover pages
- Page breaks
- Section breaks
- Page numbering
- Headers & footers
- Sizing margins for binders
- Font styles
- Page Break Before
- Figures and Captions
- Table of contents
- Plus, you’ll learn valuable tips and tricks to shave time off your daily tasks.
Here is the course outline:
1. Download the Handout
Download the handout that goes with the course.
2. Watch the Videos: Formatting Reports in Microsoft Word
Word is one of those applications where everyone thinks they know how to use it because you can just open it up and go, but the truth is there are actually a wealth of techniques and features that will make your documents sparkle.
3. Take the Quiz
Take this quiz to demonstrate your mastery of the material. Pass the quiz with an 80% or higher to complete the Course, earn your Certificate, and win points!
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise Credit Certificate|