Use the Apple Mac Photos app to import and organize images, edit photos, share pictures, sync with your iPhone, create videos, and publish photo albums.
Photos on Your Mac Course Description:
Photos has amazing tools for importing photos, then organizing them using People, Places, Keywords, Favorites, and Albums.
Improve your photos with Photos’ powerful editing tools. We’ll cover all aspects of the editing options that Photos has to offer, including cropping, red-eye, retouching, and adjusting color.
Photos integrates automatically with Mail, Facebook, and more. We’ll look at how to download photos from the web and email, then import them into your Photos Library. Then we’ll learn how to share your photos with the world as easily as clicking a button.
Turn your Photos into a self-running slideshow with a soundtrack! We’ll edit your photos, arrange them, create Ken Burns pans and transitions, set them to music, and upload them to YouTube for your loved ones to see.
Another great way to keep your memories alive is with prints, photo albums, and greeting cards. We’ll learn how to design professionally-published keepsakes, using the 3rd party extensions like Mimeo and Motif that are available from the App Store!
- No prerequisite knowledge needed.
Who should take this photos on your mac class?
- Mac users who want to organize all their photos on their computers.
What You’ll Learn
- How to import photos
- Organizing your photos
- Events, Faces, Places, Keywords, Flagging, Albums, Smart Albums, Searching>
- Enhancing Your Photos
- Rotate, Red-Eye, Straighten, Crop, Retouch,
- Brightness, Contrast, Saturation
- Edge Blur, Definition and Sharpness, Highlights & Shadows
- Temperature & Tint, White Point
- Sharing Photos
- Sending photos over email
- Uploading to Facebook
- Adding to Flickr
- Tweeting images
- Printing out favorite photos
- Sending pictures away to be professionally printed by Kodak
- Using iCloud Photos to send them instantly from iPhone to computer
- Creating Videos
- Choosing a theme
- Adding transitions
- Setting them to music
- Burning the finished slideshow onto a DVD
- Creating Books
- Choosing a book’s theme and size
- Changing page layout
- Adding photos to pages
- Changing page color
- Selecting picture frames
- Photo special effects
- Adding text
- Adding page numbers
- Sending to print
Watch it Again and Again
Our on-demand courses never expire, and we always update them every time we re-teach a course. Stay current and re-watch for updates!
Here is the course outline:
1. Download the Handouts
Download the handouts that go with the course.
2. Photos on Your Mac: Getting Organized
The Mac Photos app has amazing tools for importing photos, then organizing them.
3. Photos on Your Mac: Editing
Improve your photos with the Photos' app powerful editing tools. Share them between devices, and with the world.
4. Photos on Your Mac: Sharing
Keep your memories alive with prints, photo albums, and greeting cards. Learn how to share Photos on Your Mac with Jamie.
5. Photos on Your Mac: Projects
Learn to use Photos to create memories, slideshows, books, calendars and more. Join Jamie in this section to also learn how to export these projects.
6. Take the Quiz
Take this quiz to demonstrate your mastery of the material. Pass the quiz with an 80% or higher to complete the Course, earn your Certificate, and win points!
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise CPE Certificate|