With the Preview app for Mac, view and annotate PDFs, fill out and sign forms, and edit images. Then share your files, or export images as many file types.
MacOS Preview App Course Description:
This class always gets rave reviews! Preview is the most useful program on your Mac that you've never heard of! It opens every time you view PDFs and images from your email and the internet. Fill out and sign your PDFs right on your computer, without printing them out. You can also use it to resize, splice pictures, and add text to images! Come check out this powerful yet underutilized program.
Beginner through Advanced
- Owning a Mac computer running OSX 10.10 or higher.
Who should take this MacOS Preview App class?
- Mac users who receive forms via email and print them out to sign them
- Mac users who want to resize and edit their pictures with more accuracy than the Photos app allows.
- Mac users who want to date stamp their photos.
- Mac users who want to cut out one picture and paste it inside another one.
What You’ll Learn
- How to access Preview
- Signing documents with your real signature
- Rotating images
- Drawing shapes and arrows on images
- Writing on images
- Adjusting brightness, contrast, and color Instant Alpha to cut out images
Here is the course outline:
1. Download the Handout
Download the handout that goes with the course.
2. Watch the Recordings: macOS Preview
This is the recording of the class you attended. Watch and rewatch it until it all makes sense!
3. Take the Quiz
Take this quiz to demonstrate your mastery of the material. Pass the quiz with an 80% or higher to complete the Course, earn your Certificate, and win points!
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Royalwise CPE Certificate