Managing Corporate Credit Cards in QBO
Managing credit cards can be tricky in QBO, especially corporate cards. In this free video Alicia will show you how to best handle the work flow for Corporate Credit Cards.
Working with Corporate Credit Cards can be tricky and challenging. In this free video, Alicia will show you some tips and tricks for setting up and managing your corporate credit cards.
To learn all about credit cards in QBO, check out the full course here.
What You’ll Learn in this class
- Adding credit cards to your Chart of Accounts
- Separating personal and business expenses
- Managing corporate credit card accounts with multiple cards for employees
- Accepting expenses from the credit card bank feed
- The differences between Square, PayPal, and QuickBooks® Payments
- How to swipe a credit card on your smartphone
- How Payments are processed in QuickBooks®
- Managing credit card batches
- Sending invoices that allow clients to pay online
Beginner to Intermediate
2 CPE, Certificate of Completion
Field of Study
Who should take this class?
Why pay full price? Sign up for a Royalwise OWLS Membership
and get this course and more for one low monthly price.
Silver membership pays for itself in just two courses per month!
Refunds & Cancellations
Royalwise is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Course Updated: December 2021
Learners that completed this course also enrolled in
Here is the course outline:
1. Credit Cards in QBO
Watch this video to learn about Credit Cards in QBO.