Zoom is the new norm for virutal meetings. In this 1-hour class, Jamie shows you how to host your own Zoom Meetings. We will look at Zoom accounts, scheduling meetings and webinars, inviting people to attend, starting a meeting on the fly, and more.
Zoom.us is the easy-to-use software to host virtual meetings and webinars. Hold meetings, or give trainings where everyone can see and hear each other. You can even share screens to see each other's computers.
Beginner through Advanced
- A high-speed internet connect.
- Computer with a webcam and microphone.
- Downloaded version of the Zoom Client from https://zoom.us/download#client_4meeting
Who should take this course?
What You’ll Learn
- How to download and install Zoom
- How to host a meeting or webinar
- Do you need a paid subscription?
- How to talk and share your screen with others
- Meeting Host tools & webinar tools
Here is the course outline:
1. Download the Handout
Download the handout that goes with this course.
Click here to view instructions for getting started with Zoom.
3. How to Host a Meeting Using Zoom
Click here to watch the videos